Our Services & Programs
The services and programs we offer are listed below.
Please contact us for more details
about any of our services and programs.
- For individuals, couples, families and groups.
- Confidential, professional assistance for those
experiencing personal difficulties, life transitions,
family crises, work or community concerns.
- (Fees are based on income and family size.)
Employee & Family Assistance Programs
- For employees of contracted organizations and
their family members.
- Comprehensive and confidential counselling services
for personal, family, or work-related problems .
- Organizational consultation, management training
and coaching, wellness and enrichment seminars and Critical Incident
- (Benefits and fees determined by service contract.
Services available nationwide through our FSEAP affiliation.)
Healthy Relationship Programs
- Services for men, women and children designed to
create or restore healthy, violence free relationships.
- Counselling, support and education for those whose
lives include violence.
- Abuse and Beyond groups for women who have been
or are in abusive relationships (no fees)
- Intimate Partner Violence Outreach program.
- Services for Youth Exposed to Violence.
- Domestic Violence Court Caseworkers.
- Public Education.
Education and Support Groups and Training
- Educational groups and weekend workshops provide
an accessible, affordable and informal way to learn to meet challenges
of marriage, parenting, relationships, life transitions and personal
- A variety of training opportunities are also made
available to human service professionals and interns by Family Service
- (These services are available to all community
members. Some fees may apply. Please contact
us for more information.)
Services To Youth At Risk
- Volunteer Mentorship Program to support youth.
(Interested volunteers are invited to contact the agency for information.)
- In the Performing Arts for Youth program, youth workers and local theatre professionals collaborate to provide participants a fun and challenging experience, in a supportive environment, through drama. The program seeks to mix the fun of play and the thrill of performance with the development of social skills, self confidence, and good work habits.
- (No fees)
Young Parent Services
- Counselling, support and guidance to assist young
parents to achieve their personal goals and to provide a nurturing
environment for development of their children
- (No fees or fees based on sliding fee scale.)